Victoria Warren Jackson is respected as an educator, novelist, and poet from Milledgeville, Georgia. For over twenty-years, Victoria has taught a variety of subjects including Writing, Reading, English, and Journalism to students of all ages. She has written three books. Victoria is best known for writing centering on survival, feminism, self-concept, faith, and obstacles. Victoria writes truthfully and honestly about life experiences. Her first novel was published while she was teaching middle-school students.
I started reading and writing at an early age. When I was a little girl, I wrote poems and short stories. I never thought my writing was good enough, so I would write then throw my writing in the trash. In college, one of my professors criticized my writing during class. I was discouraged for many years after his comments. I am so grateful I grew-up one day and improved my self-esteem.
Victoria Warren Jackson is a lifetime learner. She has earned a degree in the following areas:
AA Degree in Broadcasting Journalism
AS Degree in Paralegal Studies
BA Degree in English Literature
BS Degree in Dietetics
MBA in Business Administration
Ed.S in Educational Leadership
When not working and writing, you can find Victoria creating happiness, enjoying life, and spending time with her husband and family. Victoria lives in Florida
1. What/Who inspires you to write?
2. Are the characters in your books based on real people?
3. When do you find time to write?
4. Why did you take such a long break after writing your last book?
5. What authors do you admire?
6. What age group do you write for?
7. Is it true you self-published your first books?
8. How do you pick the topic(s) for your books.
9. Is there a message in your writing?
10. What can your readers expect to see from you in the future?
Copyright © 2021 Victoria Warren Jackson - All Rights Reserved.